Invited/contributed oral and poster presentations must be written in English.
Authors should send a long abstract (1 full A4 page, maximum 3000 characters with spaces).
Poster's recommended size is 110cm × 150cm (3 ft 7 inch × 4 ft 11 inch) portrait orientation.
Larger posters can be accommodated but can not exceed 110cm × 200cm (3 ft 7 inch × 6 ft 6 inch).
Conference topics include:
1. GIS in Public Health
2. Spatial Health Surveillance
3. Spatial survival and registry data analysis
4. Clustering of temporal trends in space-time disease mapping
5. Agent-based modeling
6. Modifiable areal unit issues and methods
7. Social networks and spatial epidemiology: tools, opportunities and challenges
8. Modelling climate-sensitive disease
9. Remote sensing applications in health.
10. Modelling and inference in infectious disease epidemiology
11. The use of linked data in spatial epidemiology
12. Joint Modelling with Spatial Variation
13. Health Application of Google Earth Engine
14. Challenges and Advances in Spatio-Temporal Disease Modelling
15. Data Science applied to Health: Strategies and tools for big data, machine learning and data mining
Address: Rua Alfredo Allen, 208 | 4200-135 Porto, Portugal
Phone: +351 220 408 800 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org